Ok. I think I've figured out what this place will be. There will be no rules, except one: Sundays! I'll try to share stuff once a week. It could be anything, a recap of my week, plans for upcoming weeks, a song I like a feeling I've felt. I think it'll be good. I'm kinda of excited. Just need to remember to take pictures again and write things that are more than emails och shitty lines in my notes.
Speaking of notes, I wrote down a few *gOaLs* for 2018. I know that new years resolutions are kinda weird but I just needed something to change so I would feel better, so here's what I'll aim to do:
- Have 2 weekdays + 1 weekend a month free.
- Eat semi-healthy Monday - Wednesday at least. By that, I mean no snacks, not too much and no fast food. Might not sound like a lot to the regular joe but the people who know me know that this is a big step for me.
- Not eat candy at all this year. This is not great but I've made a promise. Need to stick to it.
- Enter at least 2 design competitions - just for fun but still.
- Learn a new tool or get better at one I already know. I think Premiere Pro and I will become good friends this year.
- Hang out with people that give me energy. This is such a weird thing but I just feel like I want to hang out with people who want to hang out with me too and shows it. Who asks questions, want to learn what I do and keep in touch with me as much as I do with them.
- Run 5km without stopping.
That's about it. Just wanted to give you a heads up on what this space will become. Now I need to go and use my flattening iron on my crazy, never-stop-surprising, baby hair.